Anonymous asked: lemon lime clementine
and who told you I would care if you judged me ; huh ?
and right now I don’t feel comfotable talking about it
via Cop v. Black Guy
What’s really sad here, is that the only unrealistic thing about this, is that the Stormtrooper hit his mark.
^ that is literally the first thought I had about this.
Unless he was actually aiming for the head or chest. >.<
I. Am angry but I still love you„„„„
Keep fighting, fight until you have won. Fight until you have found your way home, until the sun comes back and your heart learns to love the mornings again.”
—T.B. LaBerge // Go Now (via tellmefive)
Strawberry - I’m in love with you.
Cherry - I love you.
Watermelon - I think you’re cute.
Blueberry - You’re amazing.
Kiwi- You’re pretty
Rasberry - You’re hot.
Plum - I would fuck you.
Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
Lemon - You are my tumblr crush.
Orange - I want to get to know you.
Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
Lime - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
I can’t stress enough how important it is that you surround yourself with supportive people who make you feel important and special, and who enhance your life with their presence. If their presence is making you feel worse instead of better, re-evaluate why you’re letting them stay.
Relevant to my life right now and always
Omg those two girls are not normal they act like 6 years old
I told them to mature a little Bit
she jumped over two chairs to save a seat for her friend and her friend came running like she is being chased by a fucking lion and I gazed at them and said ” both of you are not normal grow up “
I no longer have the patient to explain to people my chronic illness
a)they ignore what I say
b)they make their own assumptions and give me pity looks and pity talk which make me feel like shit
c)they underestimate me and ask me to work less and just be average and not follow my dreams and that is fucking annoying and thank god I always keep on moving and working even harder (they never believed that I could work save money be accepted into the youth parliament. Get my shot published by multiple sites and praised by poets )
Finally it is really hurtful and makes me hate myself even more and feel like I have. Never achieved anything in my life
But I keep on moving. I managed to keep straight As since kindergarten, I kept on going on
But I am tired of all the bullshit
depression Does not make it easier
physical chronic pain does not make it easier
and of course. Assholes who ask the most private shit any where make life feel like shit
but I am grateful for everything god has given me
I am blessed and without GOD I would not be here by now
Thank you Allah. Thank you for everything
Does any of my chronically ill followers feel the same
Thank you so Much for your answer ; it does really help me define who I am
Thanks again Anon I always used to confuse sexual and romantic orientation
- Africa is not a retreat center .
- Africa won’t cure your depression .
- Africa is not for ” fixing your profile full with rape cases and drug abuse ” so you can look good again .
- You are not helping .The first Western attempt to save Africa from itself was in the late 19th century. It was led by Christian missionaries who claimed to be seeking to end poverty, disease and the slave trade. These goals ran in tandem with introducing Africans to Christianity and “civilization,” while liberating Africans from the tyranny of custom and the despotism of local chiefs. The prognosis was not fictitious and the claims seemed to be justified by immediate necessity. What Africa got was a colonialism that was defined by racial domination and economic exploitation.
- Africans babies are not for sale .
- Africa does not need saving . Who ruined Africa in the first place , Your ancestors .
- The people of the continent know their own problems the best, which gives them better scope of the solutions.
- Stop using Africa to have more fans and more success .